♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I Love (: says: EVERYTHING OF ME IS CUTE ONE PLS :D Matthew.C Leong. says: *pukes Matthew.C Leong. says: wahh... Matthew.C Leong. says: HAHA. Matthew.C Leong. says: ok. yah la yah la,(so cute pls! you know he agrees) but heels are NOT CUTE man! Matthew.C Leong. says: no way... ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I Love (: says: HAHAHA WHY NOTTTTTTTTTT ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I Love (: says: cos it makes you feel shorter right ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I Love (: says: LOL Matthew.C Leong. says: .... Matthew.C Leong. says: tsk, walauu Matthew.C Leong. says: just don't lahhh Matthew.C Leong. says: haha Matthew.C Leong. says: nvm! camp's coming! no heels for you! hah! Matthew.C Leong. says: maybe D&D i'll put on some stilts Matthew.C Leong. says: as a custome. LOL
HE'S SO CUTE. i mean first, he admits everything of me is cute. so i have to say he is quite cute also. HAHAHA. Secondly, he intends to put on stilts cos he knows he's so tall already. OKAY IM KIDDING MATTHEW! you're just so retardedly cute. hahaha (: